Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chronic nausea and vomiting bile?

I have been sick lately, as in the last two months. I have also been at a boarding school that agrees I seem sick, but won't take me to a doctor for a variety of reasons, legitimate and silly. My symptoms include a chronic nausea, vomiting bile some mornings, some weakness in the limbs, my hands shake occasionally, and it hurts a lot in my stomach sometimes. I also haven't been eating as much, as my friend has pointed out. If someone could tell me what I should do in this situation that would be greatly appreciated, like if I should just push the school to let me go to a doctor immediately or just wait out until I go home. I know the symptoms are most likely to vague to be able to say what I have, but it would be nice to get educated guesses as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment