Sunday, January 8, 2012

What does this dream mean?

I am on the top level on a building in a big room having cl with my math teacher and outside the room was my english teacher sitting on the floor playing with toys and a bomb. The bomb exploded and at the same time a terrorist crashed a plane into the building, and the walls blew off at the corner of the building, revealing a peaceful meadow probably 20 stories below. My english teacher managed to pull the floorboards in and save us, the only thing that was left was a teddy bear and a black backpack. As I exited the room I saw that the rest of the building was intact but the stair cases had all fallen and there were groups of people sitting on the floor studying; all very calm. I jumped down the steps, eventually coming outside and taking a flight with the terrorist to my home there I discovered that the terrorist own many many ipod prototypes. Then we drove to a military base where the terrorist jumped inside a nuclear reactor with another terrorist and turned into invincible wire

No comments:

Post a Comment