Monday, January 2, 2012

Athiests: Were you raised in a Christian home?

Your guess was way of dude. I have been an Atheist my whole life There has never been a time in my life I believed there is a god, I have never been baptized & I have only been to church a few times in my life When I was young my father took me to church after a couple times I told him I did not want to go anymore & I have been enjoying worship free Sundays ever since. Do not ume everyone is what you think, that just makes you look like a retard. I do not agree it took only 12 men to change the world How many people were killed so you can have the joy of being one of the 2.1 billion? You are obviously one who seems to think you are a Christian, someone who thinks only one person can change the world yet never really seems to make an attempt

No comments:

Post a Comment