Monday, January 2, 2012

Guyyy trouble ! Help me?

There's this guy I know (Let's call him Jack) and I reeeeeeaaaaally like him x we're 14 and he's my first proper crush and i get really strong erflies when I think of him x Well this has been happening for a while (Just less that 6 months) And i told him I like him x Well now, The night before new years eve we started talking (texting and mailing through facebook) And Jack was saying how he thought i was cute and he really wants to get to know me properly and hopefully date eventually. The next morning he said he's been thinking about me all night and dreamt about me being his gf x I couldn't stop thinking bout him but he stopped talking as much and replying to my messages x This morning i asked if anything was wrong and he said he was being harred by loads of girls (He broke up with his gf recently) aand was just standing back. He said he still wanted me to leave him the cute inboxes on fb for him to wake up to and wanted to text me etc. but i dunno what to do? About 4 or 5 other girls have been talking to him too!? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment