Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HELP me HELP me?

I've been single for 25 years (my whole life) and it's now starting to get a little old. I have no trouble talking to girls...normally I'm very good and they are receptive. I can walk that confident but not y line....yet it never ends up in me having a g/f. Everyone keeps saying "don't look for it and it'll just happen". It sounds so appealing and I've gone years without trying or thinking about it....and it still didn't happen. People who say....don't look for it and it'll happen are the people who aren't single...but just want to make you shut up with the pouting or wondering....? I'm going to be single forever and while I am someone who loves doing things alone...sometimes a girl wouldn't be a bad idea....I need help I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment