Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Is it really worth it to be with someone who doesnt trust my fidelity?

Its possible that I might be pregnant with the baby of my bf of 2 years. We don't feel quite ready, but we're discussing the possibility. I asked him how we should go about it, if my pregnancy test comes up positive. His response was first and foremost, to get a DNA test. He says "not to take it personal, he'd do that with anyone if he were with someone else". But how can I NOT take it personal??! He's basically saying, I think your capable of sleeping with someone else while your with me. I know there are girls like that out there, but you would think that he knows me and knows everything i've gone through for him. He wouldnt even consider that. I let him know that I took it personally and he pretty much says "it is what it is". I asked him, "are you going to need a DNA test EACH time we have kids" and he said yes! That really made me rethink things. I even thought, I should give him a DNA test but then get an abortion; I dont know if i can be with someone like that.What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment