Thursday, January 5, 2012

Obama claims credit for "saving" our economy from a catastrophe. Seriously?

I am no great economic mind. I am however a trained and professional observer. What I observe is a full scale depression which is referred to as a recession. Unemployment numbers are skewed, financial gains are exaggerated, job availability is scarce unless you want to work at McDonald's. Which would be fine if they paid anywhere near the current level of inflation. Minimum wage is not enough to pay rent and eat for one. So pick shelter or sustenance. Politicians are raking in lobby money and enjoying G-5 aircraft trips. Gas is still too high due to the fact that tanker ships are in holding patterns moored in international waters to drive up demand. The federal government is duping people into believing the purchase of a new car in trade for their old and OWNED vehicle is smart. Mortgages are a running joke, because there is no reason for a bank to reposses a home they can't sell. My rent is four days late and I got my notice that in three days I can expect eviction proceedings. My electric bill is five days overdue and I just completed a 64 hour work week. Wow, it is awesome how well our economy is rebounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment