Thursday, January 5, 2012

So confused... could i still be pregnant?

I had my last period July 12. My most fertal days were July 21 - 25 and my ovulation day was July 26. My boyfriend works out of town so needless to say when he comes home its like a honeymoon. We had unprotected on all of my most fertal days and sometimes more than once a day. I should of started my next period on the 9 or 10. I never did. On the 14 I had a light pink when I wiped afted using the restroom. That only happened once. I had one day of slight cramps but nothing really bad. My were swollan but never sore. My stomach was extremely bloated. I started getting headaches around August 17. On the 20 I started feeling nausia tired. I felt that way all they way til today. Today is the 23 and when I woke up this morning I had started my period. My cramps are horrible! I have blead off and on all day. The crazy thing is I still feel sick, dizzy, tired and have thrown up several times. I also noticed on my calander that if I would of started on the 9th or 10th like I was suppose to today would of been my ovulation day. Not sure if that would make a difference or not. I took several home pregnacy test but they all came up negative. Everyone has said that I may have been to early to tell. Has anyone else ever had this problem? I guess whay I'm wantinh to know is if I was pregnant which I truely feel I was, could I still be pregnant after today. I know I should go to doctor and will BUT I don't have insurance, my local health unit doesn't give pregnacy test. I don't want to go to ER because if I was pregnant and misscarried they will just send me home with a HUGE bill because I wouldn't of been far enough along to need a dnc. All the other places I have called won't see me cause I don't have mediciad so, if anyone has any answers I would greatly appreciate it. Also not sure if my age would have any thing to do with it but I'm 29 and have never been pregnant before. Thanks and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment