Friday, January 6, 2012

This guy I like an insanely amount,?

well to start off he is 19 & I am 14, if you have anything to add onto that i already asked another questions about it, so don't say anything about it on here. I met him at a party & knew from then I wanted to be with him for a long time. we flirted & everything but later on that night we lost eachother. we found eachother on myspace& really started to talk (he dropped his phone in the pool at the party), the more we talked to more i fell for him. friday we hungout for a little at the mallk & the way he kissed & treated me made me fall in love(add on to that in other as well), later that night our friends picked me up then him up & we went to the rave. on the way there he was kinda pissy but after a little he grabbed me closer & we layed there kissing the whole way. when we got to the rave & on the way back he was acting weird. i sent him a message telling him all my feelings on myspace but he still hasnt read it. why do you think he was being weird ? could he just of been inna bad mood ?

No comments:

Post a Comment