Friday, January 6, 2012

What do you think about this situation? HELP?!?!?!?!?

I'm 27 and my husband and I are getting a divorce because I caught him screwing his secretary about 5 months ago.. I was going to move out when I found a place to go.. I'm not from this city, my family is about 7 hours away and there are no jobs available there. The friends I have around here are mutual friends who've known my soon to be ex (we'll call him Jon) longer.. I wouldn't make them pick sides.. Anyway, when I went to work the next day I told my boss (he's an attorney, we'll call him Alex; I'm a paralegal) and he's taking care of the divorce from me. I told him I was going to have to quit within a couple days.. He made me an offer to live with him till I find a place, rent free, that way I don't have to move away..(since I basically have nowhere to go).. I took him up on it and I've been living with him for nearly 5 months.. We'd been friends the whole time I've been working for him.. Anyway, Jon has been spreading rumors telling people I was cheating on him with Alex all along. Which is a lie. A couple of Jon's friends saw me and Alex out at dinner a couple nights ago and couldn't stop staring. We had both had a couple gles of wine and I made a comment about his friends staring.. He made a comment along the lines of 'well lets give them something to talk about'.. then he leaned over and kissed me! I would never have expected that.. we've just been friends.. and I couldn't believe I kissed him back! Well that night we came home and went to bed (in separate rooms). In the middle of the night he came in and woke me up and said he was sorry if he made me feel uncomfortable at dinner but he felt like it was something he needed to do.. didn't elaborate.. just kissed me on the forehead and went back to bed.. So yesterday we didn't really mention it and goofed around like normal.. so last night we had showered and had gotten ready for bed.. I was last to shower so when I got out he was in the living room watching TV.. I got us something to drink and sat down beside him.. he never did bring it up but he just kept giving me these looks like he wanted to say something about the night before.. All I could do is stare at him. I realized I'd never paid attention to how good looking he really is (he looks like a young alec baldwin).. He got up to go to bed and bent down and kissed me again. He smiled and said 'goodnight' and went to bed.. I went to my room right after that but I couldn't sleep.. I finally fell asleep around 1 and he woke me up again around 4:30..he said he couldnt sleep without knowing how I felt. All I did was kiss him.. It was an amazing kiss too. He slept in my room until he got up this morning at 9 (he didnt have an appointment till 12).. He was amazing.. I haven't ever met a guess like him before.. He's sweet, considerate, honest and not to mention gorgeous :) Do you think I'm moving too fast? Should I slow down? I really like him.. Alot.. Do you think he really wants a relationship based on how he was acting?

No comments:

Post a Comment