Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why do most atheists lack respect?

I'm the kind of person who even if I dis agree or don't believe in something i try to respect it how ever many atheists I have met seem to lack this ability other than LaVayans. many of them always bring up logic or instinct yet when I mention meta physics they completely disregard what i said and act like i never mentioned it. and when it comes to instinct how else could we have found any form of religion or spirituality other than instinct? many also complain about Christians shoving their beliefs down others throats yet they do the same thing with even more ferocity. even many who proclaim to be respectful tend to be very pressing with their way of life. so my question is why do atheist do all this while speaking against it?

No comments:

Post a Comment