Friday, January 6, 2012

The effects of Marijuana and music?

every smoker knows that music sounds amaaaaazing! when listened to while smoking weed... i feel that same way buh i feel as if when i close my eyes the experience is tooo intense ... what happens is while listening to music i feel as if there different forces moving me from the inside, the baas the treble ... i feel as if i am on a REAL roller coster, its the exact same feeling the highs going up with tremendous force (i feel as if i am going up really fast) and then coming down the slope (exact same feeling as a roller coaster)...its quite breathtaking and when i cant take it anymore and the ride is to intense i have to open my eyes.... i dont knw if this makes sense to anyone .... what i wanna knw is anyone experience this kind of effect... even when not listening to music and I close my close eyes ... styll feel different forces just pushing or pulling lifting or smashing my body (these feelings are not light feeling but INTENSE) i feel every single force... as if my soul or w.e u wanna call it is juss dancing inside my head :S? lol and if you dont experience this kind of effect plz share ur extraordinary MJ experience ?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment