Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My husband has not wanted to have with me in months, he takes care of things himself what do I do?

He says he is just stressed out but we just spent the weekend together on a romantic vacation and right before bed out of nowhere his foot is mysteriously injured causing him unbarable pain and spent the whole rest of the weekend watching baseball I have tried everything, talking did not work y nightclothes were not even noticed I've right out ask him to have with me this onehas only worked once in the past 6 months and then it only lasted less then a minute and so was a waste of time anyway I go down on him I talk dirty for him but he seems to only be interested in helping himself out and he won't even let me be a part of that I am getting to the point where I am going to have to get some somewhere what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment